Blower - Facility Management Product Release
The Torrent includes a wireless, handheld controller to adjust functions and multiple air-speed settings. The controller allows the operator to dial the exact nozzle direction for improved precision. Faster nozzle rotation speed increases productivity, enabling operators to no longer wait for the blower at the end of each pass. The controller is equipped with an idle and resume button that allows users to idle down the machine when bystanders are near and resume operation at the original setting when the area is clear.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Strategies for Effective Irrigation Management
- Best Management Practices for Irrigation Issues
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: Discussing Snow and Ice Removal Challenges at a National Park Service Site in Washington D.C.
Search Blower on FacilityZone.com