Blower - Facility Management Product Release
The Torrent includes a wireless, handheld controller to adjust functions and multiple air-speed settings. The controller allows the operator to dial the exact nozzle direction for improved precision. Faster nozzle rotation speed increases productivity, enabling operators to no longer wait for the blower at the end of each pass. The controller is equipped with an idle and resume button that allows users to idle down the machine when bystanders are near and resume operation at the original setting when the area is clear.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation System Warning Signs and Potential Solutions
- Building, Landscape Changes Affect Irrigation System Operations
- Smart Controllers Help Detect Leaks Earlier, Conserve Water
Search Blower on FacilityZone.com