Bird-Deterrent System - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Jolt Flat Track produces a mild electrical shock when birds land on a surface. The shock does not harm the birds but conditions them to stay away from the area. The anti-arcing technology increases the surface area of the track, and the glue-trough design prevents arcing underneath the track and helps the track stay on the surface. The system is available in a variety of colors and in 100-foot rolls.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis