Biometric Reader - Facility Management Product Release
Interflex biometric readers are available in multiple models to provide real-time identification and tracking of building occupants based on different characteristics. Finger readers are designed for access control and time recording in low traffic applications; hand readers are designed for access control and time recording in high traffic applications. For advanced security applications, iris reader and 3D facial reader offer more comprehensive access control options. Systems can be integrated into existing networks.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Biometric Reader on FacilityZone.com