Biometric Keypad - Facility Management Product Release
Schlage FingerKey DX series biometric keypads and fingerprint readers are designed to replace existing readers and require no new wiring. Features polycarbonate construction and optional external card reader input. Supports up to 250 users, with optional memory upgrade to support up to 2,000 users.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Audits Build a Baseline of Knowledge
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security