Biometric Keypad - Facility Management Product Release
Schlage FingerKey DX series biometric keypads and fingerprint readers are designed to replace existing readers and require no new wiring. Features polycarbonate construction and optional external card reader input. Supports up to 250 users, with optional memory upgrade to support up to 2,000 users.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Biometric Keypad on FacilityZone.com