Biometric Access Card - Facility Management Product Release
The Zwipe biometric card reads the user's fingerprint in less than a second. The on-card fingerprint scanner with 3D capacitive technology resides on the contactless smartcard which has universal compatibility with all ISO 14443 readers, including aptiQ, iCLASS SE and other leading brands. DESFIRE EV1 and MIFARE Classic compatible.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Biometric Access Card on FacilityZone.com