Base Sheets - Facility Management Product Release
Four SBS modified bitumen sheets combine with a single ply of Fleeceback cap sheet for the FiberTite Multi-Ply system. The four-layer membrane includes: a high-density base fabric; an exclusive adhesive coat; and face and back coats. It also provides protection against chemical, grease, ultraviolet light, ponding water, and punctures compared to standard, traditional modified bitumen and built-up roofing systems. The system is engineered with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE, allowing the system to remain flexible.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- More Misconceptions about Roofing Repairs, Inspections, Warranties
- Check Your Knowledge of Roof Blisters, Insulation, Low-Slope Design
- Test Your Knowledge of Roof Design, Repair, Maintenance
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol