Base Sheet - Facility Management Product Release
SBS modified bitumen base sheets are designed to be used in conjunction with the company's fleeceback cap sheets to make up its Hybrid Multi-Ply System. Base sheets are available in either fibrous glass or non-woven polyester mat formats for torch or hot asphalt application. Cap sheet can be applied by hot asphalt or cold adhered. System is 80 mils thick with an average tear strength of 40 lbs. and a peak load of 30 lbs./in.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winterizing The Roof: Best Practices
- Your Roof: What To Do Before Winter
- Snow, Ice, Cold Can Damage Roof Shingles, Membranes
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Base Sheet on FacilityZone.com