Barrier Sensors - Facility Management Product Release
Enforcer barrier sensors have outdoor range of up to 190 feet and indoor range of up to 380 feet. Available in four different lengths (26, 43, 61, and 79 inches) with a corresponding number of beam pairs (2, 4, 6, 8). Sensors are programmable, with options such as four different frequencies, and feature swiveling end caps and a built-in heater.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Barrier Sensors on FacilityZone.com