Backbone - Facility Management Product Release
The ASCO Fault Tolerant Backbone maximizes uptime of Critical Power Management Systems. Consists of three redundant self-healing gigabit fiber rings trunked together that can transport up to three gigabytes of data continuously. Each ring allows data to flow clockwise or counter-clockwise. Failure at any point in one ring changes the direction of data flow within 20 milliseconds without any loss of data. Connects up to 500 network controls components throughout the on-site power system.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA