BCM-WEB Building Control Module - Facility Management Product Release
Building control module reads building automation system BACnet data and translates the data for viewing on Web pages. BCM-WEB is powered by the NiagaraAX platform and combines with other global controllers to form integrated third-party communications solutions. Users can create and edit schedules, alarms and trendlogs using Web pages.
- 2 Ways Building Energy Performance Deteriorates
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Are Headed Mainstream
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009