BCM-WEB Building Control Module - Facility Management Product Release
Building control module reads building automation system BACnet data and translates the data for viewing on Web pages. BCM-WEB is powered by the NiagaraAX platform and combines with other global controllers to form integrated third-party communications solutions. Users can create and edit schedules, alarms and trendlogs using Web pages.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BCM-WEB Building Control Module on FacilityZone.com