BAS Data Acquisition - Facility Management Product Release
RC-Archive 2.0 is a data acquisition application to create long-term trend log archives from multiple buildings. It allows users to list trend logs to be recorded and automatically polls buildings using IP communications. Data can be viewed, graphed or exported into third-party applications.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response