BAS Data Acquisition - Facility Management Product Release
RC-Archive 2.0 is a data acquisition application to create long-term trend log archives from multiple buildings. It allows users to list trend logs to be recorded and automatically polls buildings using IP communications. Data can be viewed, graphed or exported into third-party applications.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BAS Data Acquisition on FacilityZone.com