BACnet-Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The BACnet-based VisualLogic Display is a communicating sensor-controller combination featuring built-in temperature and humidity sensors. It features a fully programmable DDC engine and is designed to target common applications such as roof top units, fan-coil units and heat pumps. It communicates over an MS/TP LAN to operate as a fully-functioning BACnet controller.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response