BACnet VAV - Facility Management Product Release
The company's BACnet VAV — with or without an on-board actuator — features built-in airflow sensor, pressure transducer, and the same fixed strategy with 12 options to stage heating, series or parallel fan settings. Users can then choose binary outputs for floating control or analog outputs for modulating control.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response