BACnet System Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The Delta 16x16 Controller is a Native BACnet Controller that communicates either on an RS-485 LAN using the MS/TP BACnet protocol, or optionally over Twisted-Pair Ethernet.
It also supports other Application-based Controllers. The controller is designed for a wide range of applications with mid-sized I/O requirements, and strategies are written in Delta’s GCL programming language. Both firmware and controller databases are loadable over the network.
- BACnet Data Access, Commissioning, Maintenance Are Key Tools
- How BACnet Protocol Offers Efficiency, Ease of Operations
- BACnet Systems Can Trim Total Cost of Ownership
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BACnet System Controller on FacilityZone.com