BACnet Interface Module - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Interface Module enables the integration of the company's energy management and lighting control system with BACnet-compatible building automation systems. ECS BACnet Interface Module enables the BAS to control switching and dimming functions and control load shedding by providing information about the amount of lighting load that can be reduced and where it is located.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response