BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The FlexStat BAC-13x series offers inputs for six external sensors, firmware with options such as remote space temperature sensing, plus a built-in CO2 sensor and new demand control ventilation sequences. Uses Automatic Background Logic, a self-calibration technique for applications where concentrations will drop to outside ambient conditions at least three times in two weeks.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response