BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Controller is designed for small point-counts that require a local LCD display and easy access to setpoint adjust, point override and schedule changes. SMART-Space Controller can be configured for standalone operation or can be networked on BACnet MS/TP for distributed applications. Includes up to 4 outputs and 3 inputs.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response