BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Controller is designed for small point-counts that require a local LCD display and easy access to setpoint adjust, point override and schedule changes. The SMART-Space Controller can be configured for standalone operation or can be networked on BACnet MS/TP for distributed applications. Features include up to four outputs and three inputs and a dedicated onboard temperature sensor.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BACnet Controller on FacilityZone.com