BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Controller automatically assigns MAC addresses to MS/TP controllers in the company's line. A unique device instance number is generated in the controller based on its embedded electronic model and serial numbers. The automatic addressing process is controlled from a single "anchor" controller on the MS/TP network. Once the addressing process is complete, the controllers can be programmed from a central location with company software.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response