BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BACnet Controller automatically assigns MAC addresses to MS/TP controllers in the company's line. A unique device instance number is generated in the controller based on its embedded electronic model and serial numbers. The automatic addressing process is controlled from a single "anchor" controller on the MS/TP network. Once the addressing process is complete, the controllers can be programmed from a central location with company software.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BACnet Controller on FacilityZone.com