BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The Reliable Controls Mach-Stat is a programmable BACnet controller designed for space-control applications where user access is required without the need of a PC.
The unit provides user-programmable control strategies in a BASIC-like language, and eight inputs for thermistors, dry contacts, humidity sensors, and occupancy sensors. Eight output sockets accommodate universal or relay modules, and are range scalable 0-12 VDC.
- Wireless Best Practices Start With Correct Installation And Commissioning
- Wireless Saves Labor Costs But Raises Security And Reliability Issues
- Popularity And Benefits Of Wireless Systems And Sensors Are Growing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BACnet Controller on FacilityZone.com