BACnet Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The Reliable Controls Mach-Stat is a programmable BACnet controller designed for space-control applications where user access is required without the need of a PC.
The unit provides user-programmable control strategies in a BASIC-like language, and eight inputs for thermistors, dry contacts, humidity sensors, and occupancy sensors. Eight output sockets accommodate universal or relay modules, and are range scalable 0-12 VDC.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BACnet Controller on FacilityZone.com