BAC-7000 Series - Facility Management Product Release
The BAC-7000 Series is a line of DDC controllers for VAV terminal units. They offer MS/TP communications, built-in damper operators, on-board airflow sensors, and built-in VAV control sequences. Features MS/TP auto MAC addressing designed to eliminate the need for a technician to address individual controllers or to install preaddressed controllers in specific locations.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search BAC-7000 Series on FacilityZone.com