Antimicrobial Wallcovering - Facility Management Product Release
Foss Manufacturing Co. has teamed with Hytex Industries to introduce antimicrobial wallcoverings made with patented all-natural Fosshield antimicrobial technology.
When needle-punched into wallcoverings, the product effectively inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. Designed for offices, schools, theaters, hospitals, hotels, and cruise ships, the textile is lightweight, fire- and fade-resistant.
The wallcoverings are all-natural bicomponent polyester fiber that features a built-in, silver- and copper-based inorganic antimicrobial additive. Because it is not a topical application, it will not wear or wash off.
All Hytex needle-punch fabrics are produced without any volatile organic compounds, ozone depleting substances, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Facility Maintenance Achievement Awards Recipients Announced
- Mounting Problems: Managers Share Deferred Maintenance Experiences
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- ASHE, Joint Commission collaborate on safety compliance resources
- Bill to ban VA hospital construction advances
- Daylighting in Health Care