Antimicrobial Wallcovering - Facility Management Product Release
Foss Manufacturing Co. has teamed with Hytex Industries to introduce antimicrobial wallcoverings made with patented all-natural Fosshield antimicrobial technology.
When needle-punched into wallcoverings, the product effectively inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus. Designed for offices, schools, theaters, hospitals, hotels, and cruise ships, the textile is lightweight, fire- and fade-resistant.
The wallcoverings are all-natural bicomponent polyester fiber that features a built-in, silver- and copper-based inorganic antimicrobial additive. Because it is not a topical application, it will not wear or wash off.
All Hytex needle-punch fabrics are produced without any volatile organic compounds, ozone depleting substances, heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- Special Report: Paving a Smooth Path to Equipment Rental Success
- Money Saving Strategies When Renting Equipment
- Emergency Preparation Essential Component of Equipment Rental Plans
- Daylighting in Health Care
- Educational Programs Help Minimize the Need for Drain Cleaning
- Facility Staff Essential to BAS Success