Antimicrobial Roof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic antimicrobial film that can be applied to most non-metal rooftops that are not subject to ponding conditions, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single ply roofing. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface. The bonded antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Solar Situation: Roofing, Photovoltaics and Maintenance
- Spring, Fall Best Times for Roofing Maintenance
- Get Involved Early in Roof Design Process
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Antimicrobial Roof Coating on FacilityZone.com