Antimicrobial Roof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic antimicrobial film that can be applied to most non-metal rooftops that are not subject to ponding conditions, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single ply roofing. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface. The bonded antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- More Misconceptions about Roofing Repairs, Inspections, Warranties
- Check Your Knowledge of Roof Blisters, Insulation, Low-Slope Design
- Test Your Knowledge of Roof Design, Repair, Maintenance
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol