Anti-Microbial Sealant - Facility Management Product Release
SMP-80 Mold Proofer Construction Spray provides non-leaching, non-toxic microbiological resistance. It is designed to mold-proof lumber, particle board, walls, ceilings, roofs, tiles, sub-floors, ductwork, drywall and mineral substrates. The compound chemically bonds to both inorganic and organic materials. The spray comes in one-gallon and five-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums or 278-gallon totes. Typical coverage is 800 to 1,000 square feet per gallon.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Treatments For HVAC Applications: Coil Systems
- In-Duct UVC Systems Can Combat HVAC Microbial Growth
- Evaluating The Effectiveness Of UVC Treatments For HVAC Systems
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts