Analog Surveillance Camera - Facility Management Product Release
The SCV-3083 vandal-resistant dome analog video surveillance camera delivers 700 TV lines of resolution, 128x wide dynamic range, SSDR contrast enhancement, digital noise reduction, day/night operation, and coax control. It is IP-66 rated and includes a 3.6x motorized lens and DC auto iris. Pan range is from 0 to 355 degrees with a tilt range of 0 to 90 degrees.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Analog Surveillance Camera on FacilityZone.com