Alarm System - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless intrusion detection and alarm system is comprised of premises unit and monitoring unit in separate ruggedized cases. Premises unit includes two PIR wireless motion detectors, two wireless door contacts and wireless transceivers and antennae that support network, pager and sensor communications. Monitoring unit is Windows-based laptop with software and database factory installed, and includes wireless transceiver and two pagers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Alarm System on FacilityZone.com