Air-inlet Grill - Facility Management Product Release
FlowGrid's open grill design straightens airflow to minimize turbulence before the air hits the axial or centrifugal impeller blades, which according to the company has been proven in certain applications to reduce overall sound pressure levels by as much as 3.9 dB(A), and blade-passing frequencies by up to 16 decibels.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Innovative Products: HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings