Air & Vapor Barrier - Facility Management Product Release
The all-season 725TR Air & Vapor Barrier/Temporary Roof eliminates the need to specify summer or winter version. Can be used as a temporary roof for up to 120 days; non-skid surface allows for bonding of subsequent layers. Woven polypropylene facer film is gray in color to allow use in both warm and cold temperatures; film also has increased dimensional stability to cut down on the chance of wrinkles forming when barrier is used as a temporary roof.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Michigan Hospital Enhances Sustainability Efforts With Vegetative Roof
- Helping a Green Roof Reach Peak Performance Levels
- Lessons Learned from Green Roof Process at Michigan Hospital
Search Air & Vapor Barrier on FacilityZone.com