Air Handler - Facility Management Product Release
PVFY vertical air handlers feature capacities between 12,000 to 54,000 Btu/h, an additional set of contacts for economizer control, and support dual set point function. DC motors and a forward curved blower provide operation with sound ratings as low as 29 dB(A). Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings