Air Conditioner - Facility Management Product Release
The M30, M50 and C60 use a heat and mass exchanger to cool the air delivered into the space. The heat and mass exchanger consists of several plates of a special plastic designed to wick water evenly on one side and transfer heat through the other side. The stand-alone units filter the air before cooling it. The cool, dehumidified air delivered to the space never comes in contact with a wet surface.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Innovative Products: HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings