Adhesive - Facility Management Product Release
Aqua Base 120 Bonding Adhesive is made of a new formula with improved long-term heat aging performance, according to the company. Adhesive is pink when first applied, then dries to light yellow when water has flashed off to signal when the membrane can be installed. Can be used as either one-sided, wet lay-in adhesive on horizontal surfaces, or as a two-sided contact adhesive with EPDM or VersiWeld TPO membranes. Available in 5-gallon pails.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- What Facility Managers Need To Understand About Ice Dams
- Materials on Roof Surface Can Build Energy Efficiency
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol