Adhesive - Facility Management Product Release
Aqua Base 120 Bonding Adhesive is made of a new formula with improved long-term heat aging performance, according to the company. Adhesive is pink when first applied, then dries to light yellow when water has flashed off to signal when the membrane can be installed. Can be used as either one-sided, wet lay-in adhesive on horizontal surfaces, or as a two-sided contact adhesive with EPDM or VersiWeld TPO membranes. Available in 5-gallon pails.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Strategies for Working with Roofing Contractors
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Stay Up to Speed on Roof Systems Technology
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Adhesive on FacilityZone.com