Access Control System - Facility Management Product Release
The Edge Solo is a stand-alone, single-door access control system. The system can operate dozens of doors remotely and can support several hundred cardholders. Features remote management and report generation via standard web browser. Can be reconfigured to be part of a larger security system.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Access Control System on FacilityZone.com