Access Control System - Facility Management Product Release
SiPass access control system supports integration of video surveillance, intrusion detection and fire alarms. Can monitor entries only or entries and exits and can also control operation of elevators. System database includes automatic backup feature and data is secured through the entire transmission path. Supports interactive reporting, partitioning of operator privileges and cardholder data management.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Access Control System on FacilityZone.com