Access Control Controller - Facility Management Product Release
SafeI is a more compact version of the SafeRise server and is designed to support one In Motion Identification access point. The In Motion Identification system allows approved users access through a fusion of biometric recognition, voice, and license plate recognition. All peripheral devices — from the electronic door lock and door positioning switch to the recognition camera, RFID reader, intercom, and feedback signaling device — connect directly to the SafeI.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Security Showcase Products
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security