Access Control - Facility Management Product Release
Digital Doorman identifies registered users as they walk towards the access point using facial and behavioral biometrics, greets them and allows access. System includes SafeRise software, which delivers In Motion Identification, an FST21 all-in-one server, a full IP Intercom with digital directory, and a 5 megapixel IP Camera. Installs in any door with an electronic lock.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Access Control Systems: Six Key Planning Steps
- How To Select The Right Type Of Access Control Card
- When Planning Access Control System, It’s Crucial To Get IT Involved
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Access Control on FacilityZone.com