Access Control - Facility Management Product Release
Access 800 AC2 can be programmed via PDA data transfer and has a force/propped alarm function. Enrollment station supports 125 kHz HID proximity codes. Temporary use codes can be assigned by number of uses, start and stop dates, or total days after first use. Mortise option includes dorm room function to prevent students from locking themselves out.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Access Control on FacilityZone.com