LED Modules - Facility Management Product Release
LED modules have 19 built-in programmable flash patterns, and steady on. The SK-1311-MA is a rectangular module with four high-intensity 1-watt LEDs, and the SL-1302-MA is a disk module with 52 LEDs. Both models are available in clear, blue, red and amber. Up to 15 units can be synchronized to flash simultaneously or alternately.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search LED Modules on FacilityZone.com