Variable Frequency Drive - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH550 is certified for seismic applications. The basis of qualification is in accordance with the International Building Code (IBC 2000, 2003, 2006 and 2009) releases and ASCE 7-05. The unit is approved for seismic application in essential facilities and for life-safety applications, both requiring post-event functionality. The unit also holds special seismic certification preapproval (OSP-0083-10).
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Variable Frequency Drive on FacilityZone.com