Modular Green Roofing - Facility Management Product Release
TectaGreen is a modular green roofing solution. The system can be pre-planted, or the units can be installed on the roof and filled on-site.
It includes plants tolerant of the rooftop environment, and growing media blended and engineered for sustainable green roofs. The units are approximately 2 feet square and 4 inches deep. Made of recycled, high-molecular weight polyethylene.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Project Questions and Answers
- Roofing Q&A: Installation Issues
- Post-Installation Questions When Planning Roofing Projects
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
Search Modular Green Roofing on FacilityZone.com